The 10 Most Fascinating Things Ever Found in Space

By | 20:47 Leave a Comment

Space is Pretty Damn Awesome.

I'm no scientist, but I don't think I'm alone in being fascinated by outer space ever since I was a child. This week I wanted to nudge you towards a brilliant video that I found by Matthew Sontoro who will take us through the 10 most fascinating things that were ever found in space. I hope that you enjoy!























In Other News, I'm Moving House!

It's my first big move after university so of course it's quite emotional and quite hectic and as a result the blog will be put on the back-burner a little while it's all sorted out. Hopefully I should be all settled in with the internet working within a couple of weeks, but I wanted to let you guys know that there will be a semi hiatus. I'll try to keep putting up cool content like Matthew's video every Sunday until I get myself into gear, but don't expect any fully-fledged articles for a while.

As ever thank you for your support and your views and feel free to comment - I'm always at the end of an email ;)



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: